Setting up an HP printer is a laborious and time consuming task with this facile guide you can easily set up any kind of HP printer in just few minutes!!
How to do HP ePrint setup?
HP ePrint is a delectable technology that allows you to print your photos, important documents from anywhere just by emailing your attachments on printer’s email address provided that you posses an HP ePrint enabled printer.
Steps for HP ePrint setup
- To get started, switch on your HP ePrint enabled printer.
- Now, select yes when you are asked to connect to a wireless network
- Then choose your WI-FI network and enter your Wi-Fi password
- Once your printer is connected to internet you’ll be asked to activate the web services on your HP printer
- So, press the ePrint icon on the printer, proceed to web services settings and then press the Display email address option.
- Your printer email address will be displayed on your printer’s screen and activating your HP ePrint functionality also prompts in to print an information page
- Now follow the instructions on this information page and register your printer online at HP ePrint center.
- Registering your ePrint set up will help you to manage your ePrint functions and printing history.
- Now, you just need to email your document, photos to your printer’s email address and all the relevant documents will get printed.
How to do HP wireless set up?
A wireless set up of an HP printer requires a router and a wireless HP printer with a WPS (Wireless protected setup) push button and a Wi-Fi network that uses WPS password. In a WPS setup, there is no need to add your printer to a PC or any other device, any document from any device can be printed quickly through a Wi-Fi network provided the device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer. For a WPS setup, you just need to follow the steps below:
To start with, turn on your printer by pushing the power button of your printer,
Once the printer is switched on, push the wireless button of the printer for 3 seconds till the wireless button light starts blinking.
If your printer doesn’t have a wireless push button, then simply press the settings icon on the screen of your HP wireless printer and navigate to the control panel. There you need to find and choose the wireless menu settings.
This will re-direct you to the available Wi-Fi options. Here, you need to select the option of Wireless protected setup from the menu list and then click on start.
Thereafter, press the WPS button on your router till the wireless light blinks. Now, wait for some time till the wireless light on both router and printer stops blinking. Once, the wireless light on both the router and the printer is turned on, the set up is done and the printer is ready to print the documents.
But, if you don’t have a wireless button on your wireless HP printer, then you can choose Wireless setup Wizard option from the wireless menu settings in the control panel and follow the steps below:
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of connections and enter the Wi-Fi password manually.
- Once the printer is connected to a Wi-Fi router, visit 123.hp.com/setup on your browser and download the latest drivers for wireless printers.
- Then download the HP smart app, follow the prompts to set up your printer.
How to do HP cloud set up?
Google cloud printing is the best printing technology as you can easily print any document from anywhere in the world with any device. But for Google cloud printing, you must have a Google account and an HP ePrint printer and then Hp printer can be setup easily as follows:
- First, you need to register your printer on HP cloud where you will get your printer’s email address.
- After that you need to visit the Google cloud print website and log-in using your Google account credentials.
- Once the log-in is done, choose the option connect my printer and follow the set up directions.