The brother printers are the highly popular and useable printers which give best quality print outs and they are mostly used for home offices and schools. In most cases, printers work well but sometimes due to some reasons you may experience failure in these printers and they will stop working. Many users may not know how to connect a brother printer to Mac. In this article, I will give simple steps to connect the brother printer to Mac.
Connecting of brother printer and MAC is very simple. So, follow the below steps for connecting brother printer and Mac together with each other.
Steps for connecting Brother printer to Mac:
It is important to note the SSIS and network keys before connecting the Brother printer to the Mac.
- First, you remove the power of your sibling printer and disconnect the plug from the power outlet. Also, you, unplug the interface cable.
- Now, plug in the power outlet and turn on the printer. Insert the CD into the CD ROM drive that comes with your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fully install the driver.
- After that, you restart your printer so that it can identify the newly installed driver.
- Now select the printer and install Paperport. For the results, make sure that you have read all the instructions given in the manual carefully.
- Next, click on the Apple menu and then choose System Preferences.
- Click Print & Scanners, Print & Fax, and Print & Scan.
- Now click on the Add button after that.
- Clicking on the default option and select your printer name from the list shown and then click on the Add button.
- Now the printer has been added to your Apple PC. Click Quit System Preference to end this process.
Steps for Brother Printer Not Responding to Mac:
Sometimes the Brother printers printer users may face problems regarding brother printer not responding to mac. In such a situation follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, you need to click on the Apple menu.
- After this, you go to the System and Preference option.
- Now click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Then press and hold the available control key on the keyboard.
- Next select Reset Printing System in a trouble-free manner.
- After resetting the list of printers and scanners, it will now be completely empty.
- Then add Brother Printer to print the document once again without any problems.
Brother printers are now cost-effective printers these printers used for printing works in the schools, college projects. Sometimes users face some problems due to Mac devices are not connected to a printer for printing. There are various ways to resolve the issue of Mac not connecting completely to the brother printer. Anything can be the reason for this like hardware, outdated software paper jam, low or no ink toners. All these are chief reasons for the printer does not print, not connected to MAC and often shows offline.