Importance of WPS pin in printers: In simple language, it means Wi-Fi Protected Setup it is for making the connection between a router and wireless printers and other devices, however, one is required to find WPS Pin on your printer so that a connection between the access devices can be made, with the help of this advanced technology will enable you to print from anywhere using WPS PIN Code.
How to Find the WPS PIN Number of Any Printer?
Steps to Connect HP Printer to WPS Pin
Way 1. Connecting Printer Using WPS Button
- Go to the control panel of the Printer and hit on Wireless button and one will be able to see the blue light flashing
- You are required to select the option Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then follow the instruction on the screen
- Now select WPS Button and simultaneously you will be required to press the WPS button the wireless router
- After pressing the WPS button which is on the router, you will be required to go to the printer and hit continue for wireless connection
- You will see the connection will be established and a printer can be used.
Way 2. Connecting Printer Using WPS PIN
- Go to the control panel of the Printer and after pressing the wireless button, go on the settings
- You are supposed to touch the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and indicated follow the onscreen instructions
- Now you will be induced to WPS PIN, click on it as soon as you do it the PIN will be displayed on the screen
- Please access the configuration utility or the software for the wireless router or maybe the wireless access point, in the given field please enter the WPS PIN
- AS soon as the complete setup is done, please install the network printer driver by going to HP folder in All programs and then look for the option printer setup and software and then select Connect a new printer on your device
By taking the steps as above one will be able to find the WPS PIN for the printer and if one still needs help can call the technician 24*7 hours.