Canon Inc is a Japanese multinational corporation which is specialized in the manufacturing of optical products such as cameras, camcorders, professional displays, TV broadcasting and film equipment, printers, and so forth. The Canon has its headquarter in Ota, Tokyo Japan. Canon has the primary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
How to install Canon Printer driver on Windows 10 – printers have become an important part of our life and it order to get the printing done one has to have the printer connected to the device.
Steps to install a canon printer driver on windows 10
• First enter the model name of the Canon printer as well the drive on the google and then click enter
• You will be able to see the link for downloading the drivers at the top of the page select the same and then you will be taken to the page where the drivers can be downloaded
• Do select a specific Windows 10 Operating system
• Please go to download in order to download the driver
• Once it is downloaded in order to open the same double click on it
• Please follow the onscreen instruction as well as turn on the printer
Connecting the Printer to PC Using the USB
• Ensure that the printer is on
• Click on the Settings in the Start Menu
• Look Devices
• Click on Add a printer or scanner
• In a manner that it should be able to distinguish the printer, you will be required to click on the name of the printer and do follow the onscreen instructions
• One will be required to use printer’s LCD board
• Select the Wi-Fi and if you are not aware of your house systems SSID it can be located by drifting the mouse over Wi-Fi symbol in the taskbar
• Please enter the password of the system
• While doing the installation please take care that the printer should be near the PC and once the installation is done you will be getting the confirmation, it can also be checked by clicking on the startup menu select the option Devices and Printers.
In case of any assistance, one can seek help from the community and by even by calling the technician