As we know, your phone handles your photos, emails, videos, or other important official documents. But sometimes we all need a hard copy of these materials and for this, we need a user-friendly printer to print it. So, the HP printer plays an important role in it. It helps users to print from Android and iPhone. Since you do not have much technical knowledge on how to print from iPhone to HP printer, you may fail to do it. So you can get the technical support of a skilled connoisseur HP Printer, by calling them.
Method 1: How to print using Apple AirPrint
The AirPrint application is used to print high-quality documents for you. Using Airprint you need to print a document that is a third-generation iPod or iPhone 3GS. You also need a printer that is compatible with Airprint with the latest firmware. This feature of AirPrint is the same on all iOS smartphones. This is why this software is very easy to use.
Step 1: Connect to the wireless network
If you want to use the AirPrint method, this can be done even if the printer and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network. It is important to note that your office setup may have multiple networks, and enabling Airprint is entirely dependent on the printer. For detailed instructions, you may need to go through the printer documentation or check the manufacturer’s website to see how you can connect to your wireless network.
Step 2: Select a printer (that is, an HP printer)
Run the AirPrint application and check if there is a connection between the printer and the iPhone. The air print support app can be Evernote, Safari or Mail. These apps have icons similar to replies to emails. Now when you click print, the printer is selected as the default device. If this is not your default printer, you can use the iPhone to scan all nearby printers. This is an important step to connect your iPhone to your HP printer.
Step 3: Select the number of print copies
After that, how to connect your iPhone to your HP printer, press the minus button, and select the number of copies you want to print. The minimum copy you can print is 1 and the maximum copy is 99. Furthermore, if you have a lot of different color options and pages available, you can learn about the types of pages you want to print.
Step 4: Print Sample Documents
After selecting your printer and the number of pages you want to print, you can move it to the top right corner of the page. You can check the print status by going to the home button and cancel the printing. Then go to Print Switcher on App Switcher and finally tap on Cancel Print.
Method 2: How to print using email
Many new Epson and HP models have HP ePrint printing or Epson e-mail that allows you to print from anywhere in the world, simply by sending a photo or document file to e-mail related to your printer. Once set up, the process is relatively easy and simple, all you have to do is send an email from your iPhone to your email compatible printer. This is clearly an option for all user and printer models, but it is available in many models, such as Epson’s workers and representatives, as well as the latest HP printers.
This process is easier and simpler than other methods. Just send an email to the HP printer from your iOS smartphone. This method does not work for all printer models but it does work for many models.
Step 1: If your HP printer is an email compatible printer, the first function you must do is to enable the email function.
Step 2: Once the email is activated, send your document from your iPhone to the printer and your document will be automatically printed. The file is now printed in the default specifications.
Method 3: How to print using Hp smart app
This topic details the series of steps involved in setting up an HP printer on the iPhone using the HP Smart App.
Step 1: Install the HP smart spp application
Download the HP Smart App on Android devices 5.0 and above and Apple devices 10 and above before starting the printing process. Follow the installation steps given below.
- Go to your browser and open a website called 123.hp.com on your iPhone and install the application.
- Make sure that your mobile is connected to your wireless network.
- Install printer-use-hp-smart-apps How to set up HP printer on iPhone / iPad.
After installation, open the HP Smart Application, click the plus sign to add something to print and select your printer name.
Step 2: Print, copy & scan the Documents
After installing the smart app you can easily set up a wireless connection to connect to the printer. After connecting your printer and your iPhone, you can easily do the following options:
- You can print documents or photos using your HP printer.
- The scanning process is also performed using this printer.
- Scan using your mobile camera.
- You can copy documents, cards, and photos.
Step 3: Manage the printer setting
After you select documents that are printed or scanned using the iPhone, you need to set printer settings, status, and supplies.
- To change the printer’s settings and change its status, select the home screen.
- To change printer settings, choose a printer, and view other information related to printer information, reports, and print details.
- Click on the notification icon to see error messages and suggestions in the smart app you installed to print your document.
- Click on the HP Instant Ink tile for the supply and management of the HP Instant Ink account.
Method 4: How to print using Google cloud print
You can do almost everything with Google, printing is no exception. With Google Cloud Print you can print from any Google app like Chrome browser, Gmail, or Google Docs. Just log in to your Google account. You can also print other items through Google Cloud Print using third-party apps.
Step 1: Get Google Account firstly
If you have created any way without creating a Google account, then go to Google and click Sign Up to check one. Then follow the steps to create a profile.
Step 2: Download the Printcentral Pro app for iPad or iPhone to print
Cloud printing only works with some Google apps, not with the Google Cloud Print app for iOS. Instead, you can use Print Central Pro. Thankfully, the app is available in the App Store for $ 6. Once downloaded, run it.
Step 3: Choose what you to print
Display the menu in the top left of the Printcentral app as three horizontal lines and choose the menu you want to print as a web page, file, email, or image. If it is an email, you must add an email account. On the other hand, files should be added to iCloud, and images should allow Google to access your photos. When you find something to print, place the printer icon down in the top right corner.
Step 4: Choose your printer
Go to the page labeled Printer WiFi. To add a printer, press Add Symbol in the upper right corner, you need to print Google Cloud below. Select it, enter your Gmail address, and press the blue save button.
Method 5: How to print using Hp envy printer
If you have an Airprint-compatible printer, you can easily print over a wireless network. Check the compatibility of your printer again to see if the iPhone can print over the wireless network. Easily print photos, documents, emails, and more from your iPhone. With below basic steps on how to print from iPhone to HP printer, you can enjoy printing from your iPhone. You just follow them.
- Make sure your printer and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you do not have an Airprint compatible printer, do not worry. You can use Airprint to find a network with an Airprint-capable printer.
- Make sure the printer is installed on the wireless network before printing. The process can vary depending on the printer model.
- See the documentation for printer setup instructions. Now, open the iPhone application that supports iPhone printing to print from iPhone to HP printer, fixes the way to print from iPhone to HP printer.
- Open the document or photo you want to print. Now you have to tap the share button.
- Depending on what you want to print, you may need to swipe left on this option line to see the print options for printing from your iPhone 5 to your HP printer.
- For email, simply tap Print under the pop-up menu to print from your iPhone 4 to your HP wireless printer.
- Now tap on the selected printer. It can be at the top of the screen. This allows the iPhone to scan the printer over the wireless network on how to print from the iPhone 5 to the wireless HP printer.
- To reduce or increase the number of copies you want to print, under the printer selection option
- Now tap on the printer name, and then tap on Print.
For more information on how to print from your iPhone to your HP printer, contact our technical solution at the contact number.
Method 6: How to print using Hp laserjet printer
Is this HP printer compatible with AirPrint? If so, the installation of AirPrint is very simple. You can easily print from the iPhone from your printer on wireless networks. Your computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network that successfully starts as your iOS device for setup. Learn how to print from an AirPrint-enabled HP printer from your iPhone. Here are the basic steps we’ve taken to print from iPhone to the HP printer.
- Before you start, make sure your printer supports AirPrint, and then go to the next step.
- Now make sure your iOS devices and printers are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and your network range.
- To open the app you want to print and find the print option, click on the app’s share icon. Verify that the printer is now listed as the device you selected.
- If not, tap the Printer field, then scan the device and choose the name of the printer you want to print from your iPhone to your hp printer.
- If you can’t find your printing options, check the app’s user guide or help section.
- Click the Select Printer option, and then select the number of copies or other options, such as the pages you want to print.
- Now you can select the Print option in the upper right corner, then go to the next step on how to print from your iPhone to your HP wireless printer.
- You can view print tasks through the application switcher when printing or canceling.
- To cancel a print job, open the app switcher, tap the print center, then check the cancel print to see how to print from your iPhone 5 to your HP printer.
Contact your Hp printer technical support team for more information on how to print from your iPhone to your HP printer and how to print from your iPhone with your HP Laserjet Pro printer.