How to Troubleshoot my Kyocera Printer?
With the help of Kyocera printers one can get the representation of graphics or text usually on paper, it is required at all levels be it business, personal and if the Kyocera Printer stops working or it seems the life has come to a halt some of the common can concerns are listed below with their effective solution:
Below are a few solutions you may want to walk through in order to try to fix your Kyocera printer issues.
Table of Contents
Printer is not getting turned on Kyocera Printer
If you are not successful in turning on the printer one can take the steps as below:
- First and foremost, check that is properly plugged in
- In case it is plugged in please remove the same and pluck back the same after 2-3 minutes.
Not able to print on Kyocera Printer
In case the printer is not able to take the command please take the steps as below:
- It is very important to check if the printer is plugged in properly
- In case the printer is on and the light is flashing it means that the machine is initializing one is required to wait till it stops flashing and normally it happens when you are trying to print large data
- One has to ensure that the computer and the printer is properly synched
- Check if the front tray is open or not, if not then open the same.
Prints are not getting clearly printed by Kyocera Printer
There can be a situation that you are not able to print the output clearly one can take the below: mentioned steps
- First and foremost, it is very essential to check the cartridges
- It is equally important to check if it is properly installed
- One also needs to check if the head nozzles are opened or not, in case it is jammed then it is the time to clean the same and reprint it.
No paper alert on Kyocera Printer
There can be a concern that even there is paper then to it is showing no message no printer one can take the steps as below to overcome the same
- One should unplug the printer and remove it
- When loading the paper please check the alignment of the paper
- Ensure that there is no ban or cured paper if found please remove the same
- Please clean the paper roller and then try to print again
There are some more concerns as well associated with the printer and for the same one can take the help of the experts by being on the webpage of the Canon, one can write the problem in the and look for the resolution being provided by the expert and if one is not able to get to the resolution then they can also speak to the technician by calling them.