Samsung is the top-notch South Korean multinational electronic company in all over the globe. It offers various products and services. The company provides a wide range of printer services with different looks, styles, and weight at very affordable prices, that fulfill the requirement for home and office works. These including mono-laser printers, color laser printers, multifunction printers, and enterprises purpose high-speed digital multifunction printer models.
However, Samsung printers having excellent technology and user-friendly machine, and easy to access for people. But, sometimes, you may experience Samsung Printer Troubleshooting while working with it. Luckily, many troubleshooting issues are resolved by users themselves by followed solutions. Thus, here are described the few common printer issues and guidelines on solving them in a very short time.
How to Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Common Problems?
Here are mentioned common Samsung Printer problems and their step by step fixes or solutions. The following is a basic troubleshooting method that takes a few steps to easily restore the printer to its operating state quickly. Therefore, let us look at the following points and follow the following points accordingly:
Method 1: Samsung Printer Issue with Windows 10 Version
While using the Samsung printer with your Windows 10 OS computer or laptop, you may experience blinking red-light issues. Then here get Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Tips or solutions to fix the issue.
Verify Samsung Printer Is Detected or Not
• Go to the “Start” menu and then “Settings”, then “Devices” and then pick the “Printers & Scanners” option.
• Next, find your printer in the list of available devices.
• If you’re unable to see your printer, then hit on “Add a printer or scanner” option.
· Wait for few minutes until your OS finds the needed printer.
• If it fails to do that, so choose “The printer that I want isn’t listed” option. Then choose “My printer is a little older. Help me find it “option.
• Then your windows10 will search for your device again.
I hope, your printer is up and running now.
You should also try to disable your system antivirus because many times antivirus tools block the Samsung printers after Windows 10 Version update. It’s advisable to disable temporary security as a solution to fix the issue.
Ensure it’s Not a Hardware Issue
You should also verify that if a printer works when connected to another computer or not. Often its chances to occur due to a hardware issue.
Method 2: Samsung Printer Paper Jam Issue
A paper jam can be very annoying, especially while it occurs frequently. Then there are a few steps you can follow to fix it.
• First, try verifying that the Samsung printer is really jammed or not. And verifying the printer data, or finding the source of the jam.
• Check the places for jams include the paper tray, the paper feeder, and the Inside of the printer.
• If you have not found any misplaced paper in the above places, then there is no jam, it goes back to printing as normal.
• Sometime, removing stuck paper and restarting the printer by opening and closing the paper tray may work.
• check your printer or computer for a readout, as often this resolves the paper jam issue.
• It’s sure, the printer will back to proper operation.
Method 3: Samsung Printer Not Connecting to WIFI Network
Samsung wireless printer is the common problem, you may face while connecting your printer with WIFI Network. Then there is the simple Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Guide for this issue.
• First, ensure that you know the security password of the Wi-Fi network with that you’re trying to connect your Samsung printer.
• Next, go to your Printer’s control panel and then hit on the Wireless icon from the “Network” menu.
• Then go to “Settings” and then choose your wireless network’s name from the list.
• Now, hit on the “Connect” button.
Method 4: Update Samsung Printer Drivers Issue
Often installing the wrong printer driver can cause your computer system or laptops to a fault. Follow the simple process by using the Device Manager.
• On your system, open the “Windows” icon logo on the taskbar.
• choose the “Device Manager” option from the menu.
• Find your uncertain Samsung printer.
• then choose the option “Update driver” by right-clicking on it.
• Select the “Device Manager” search for the driver you require online.
Method 5: Samsung Printer Print Spooler
Get Samsung Printer Troubleshooting solution for resolving the Printer print Spooler issue, which generally faces the users while working with the printer.
• First, press the “Windows logo” key + “S” to open the “Search” box, and then type “Services” into the box.
• choose the relevant result and go to the “Services” list.
• Discover “Print Spooler”, and then double-click it. Choose “Stop” and click the “OK” button.
• Then go to “Search” again and enter “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers”.
• Now choose the folder in question and empty it. Then go to “Services” again. Double-click Print Spooler.
• Next, choose the “Start” button, and then set the startup type to automatic and to save changes hit on “OK”.
Now verify your issue is resolved.
In this manner, you can easily fix the Samsung printer’s common problems. But, if you are still having other issues with your printer’s device then gets Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Tips or immediate help anytime by connecting with a team of Printer service professionals.